Riding in Winter's Depth

Trail through JMU Aboretum 
Like Frost the archetypal explorer must move about outside, breathe hard among the elements--feel the land as it is.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   
But I have promises to keep,   
And miles to go before I sleep,   
And miles to go before I sleep.

The deep freeze has only deepened my need, passion to ride and explore the surroundings. Here right I am heading home through JMU Arboretum after meandering in the city and meditating on the hill overlooking JMU's University's Park [38.424971, -78.864026]. Below has become a favorite, close spot to reduce exposure while getting ample breathing and some meditation time [38°24'46.9"N78°51'04.5"W].
The plateau above The Retreat, a local place to hike and bike for views and meditation
Glimpse of the Cold Winter Gear

Comments

Popular Posts